The international competition FUJIFILM MOMENT STREET PHOTO AWARDS is organized by the Center for the Promotion of Culture „Gaude Mater” (hereinafter referred to as Organizer) located in Częstochowa (postal code: 42-202), ul. Dąbrowskiego 1.
WARNING! The submitted photographs must have been taken after 7 November 2021.
Submission open: 22 July 2022
Registration and submission deadline: 7 November 2022 at midnight (GMT + 1, Central European Winter Time)
Winners announcement – 10 December 2022*
Final exhibition – from 10 December 2022*
* The organizer reserves the right to change the form of activities and move them to a virtual space in order to meet the requirements related to social and sanitary situation.
Winners will be chosen by the Jury consisting of:
The following prizes are available to be awarded:
- Fujifilm X-PRO3 camera with a lens Fujinon XF 23 mm f/2.0 R WR
- 2000 Polish zlotys
- Peak Design Everyday Backpack 20L Zip v2 // Midnight
- Peak Design Slide™ Lite - Black
- Fujifilm X-E4 camera with a lens Fujinon XF 27 mm f/2.8 R WR
- 1000 Polish zlotys
- Peak Design Everyday Sling 10L v2 // Ash
- Peak Design Slide™ Lite - Midnight
- 4000 Polish zlotys
- Peak Design Capture® Camera Clip (v3) black - Standard plate®
- Peak Design Slide™ Lite - Sage
Contest winners will participate in the final exhibition, get their works published in the catalogue, on the contest website www.momentstreetphoto.pl and on social media related to the competition. The Jury will decide on the number of photographs selected for the exhibition.
5. Contest Topic:
The submitted images must fall under the category of street photography. The Jury will decide if the submitted work is relevant to the Contest topic. If you want to find out what street photography is, please reach for reliable publications on the subject.
6. Entry Rules:
6A. The Contest is open to all photographers. The submitted photographs must have been taken after 7 November 2021. You can submit up to 5 photographs.
To enter, visit the official website www.momentstreetphoto.pl and complete the registration. The entry fee is 10 € (payments carried out through Dotpay), regardless of the number of the submitted images. The images should be submitted until 7 November 2022 through the User Panel. Digital images must be uploaded in JPG format. The images should be minimum 1500 pixels on the longest side, and the minimal resolution of the images should be 150 DPI.
6B. If the photograph is selected to be included in the final
exhibition, the Organizer will contact and request the selected Entrant
to send (within 24 hours of receiving the message from the Organizer)
digital files in the highest resolution possible.
If the above-mentioned files are not provided, the selected Entrant will be disqualified.
6C. Only adjustments possible to apply in the darkroom, such as cropping and/or minor burning, dodging, contrast and conversion to black and white, are permitted. Any other changes to the original photograph, especially photomontage, are unacceptable and may result in disqualification. The organizer has the right to require the participant to send a RAW file for review in order to resolve any doubts. The possession of the RAW file is not obligatory, however it will work for the benefit of the participant.
6D. The Entrant submitting his/her work in the Contest affirms
that he/she is the author and owner of the work, and grant an unlimited,
worldwide, non-exclusive licence to the Organizer, to use the submitted
images in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in
any media now or hereafter known, for no additional compensation,
including, but not limited to: the winners announcement, display at a
potential exhibition of winners, publication in social media, online and
The licence shall cover the following fields of exploitation:
a.) recording and reproduction of the work – production of copies of the work by means of any technique, including printing, magnetic recording and digital technique;
b.) distribution of the work in any manner other than specified in point 8a. – public performance, presentation, projection, reproducing, broadcasting and reemitting, as well as public display of the work in such a way as to enable access to it to anyone, at any place, and any time.
6E. By entering this Contest, all Entrants agree to have their name, surname, place of birth and/or address (city, country) published in all media presenting the winners of the Contest.
6F. By submitting images to this Contest, all Entrants agree to
take full responsibility for any infringement of copyrights and personal
rights caused by the submitted photographs.
In the event that any third parties apply to the Organizer of the Contest with claims for such violation, the Entrant is obliged to release the entity to which claims are addressed, from any liability resulting therefrom.
7. All personal data obtained from Entrants will be processed by the Organizer only for the proper conduct of the Contest, in accordance with the principles set out in the Regulation of European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the Repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, and the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000).
8. The Organizer undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data obtained, and undertakes not to disclose personal data, and other information provided by the Entrants, to third parties without the written consent of the data subject.
9. The winners whose works will be qualified to the final exhibition will be informed about the results by email.
10. Employees, members of the managing bodies of the Organizer, as well as members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win the Contest.
Entrants of the Contest have the right to lodge a complaint on matters related to the functioning of the Competition.
Complaints should be submitted via email to the Organiser: email@example.com or in writing to the Organiser's address.
The Organiser will consider the complaint within 14 working days of its receipt. Complaints resulting from failure to comply with the provisions of the Entry Rules will not be considered.
An answer to the complaint shall be sent to the e-mail address indicated in the complaint, or, if the complaint was submitted in writing, to the e-mail address indicated in the letter.
The Organiser reserves the right to extend the complaint period in case the complaint requires special messages or encounters obstacles for reasons beyond the Organiser's control (failures of the equpment, the Internet network, etc.). The Organiser also reserves the right to request additional explanations - the time of providing explanations each time extends the period of consideration of the complaint.
The Organiser informs that complaints concerning payments made through Dotpay.pl, access to which was enabled by the Organiser to the Entrant, shall be dealt with according to the rules and procedures specified in the Dotpay.pl Regulations.